Strokin Sergey Igorevich, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia),
Background. Problems associated with problem solving daily management of housing and living space is invariably represented in the research practice. In connection with the necessity of generalization of the historical experience of the state policy in the field of housing appears to be an important reference to study the housing problem in the years of the NEP, in terms of sanctioned and controlled by the state of liberalization of economic relations. The purpose of the study was to analyze the content, forms and methods of implementation of housing cooperatives in the 1920-ies, to identify regional peculiarities of the implementation of the
cooperative housing policy.
Materials and methods. Implementation of research tasks was carried out through the use of documents retrieved from the collections of the State archive of Penza region, as well as the analysis of historiographical sources on the issue. When writing work was used the basic principles of scientific knowledge – historicism and objectivity. The study used General scientific (analysis, synthesis) and specific historical methods: problem-chronological, historical-legal, systemic-functional, and statistical.
Results. Analyzed the content, forms and methods of implementation of housing cooperatives in the 1920-ies the example of the Penza region.
Conclusions. Housing co-operatives in this period had a tremendous success to resolve the housing problem in the Soviet Russia. Private brick and timber economy, the variety of forms has led to large growth of the housing cooperative construction. But, with the proclamation of the policy of industrialization, the growth rates begin to decline, exacerbated problems of corruption and lack of resources.
Soviet state, housing policy, housing cooperation, provision housing, Penza province
1. Koblents I. G. Zhilishchnoe pravo [Housing law]. Moscow: Gosizdat, 1925, 132 p.
2. Meshcheryakov N. L. Sovremennaya kooperatsiya [Modern cooperation]. Moscow: Gosizdat, 1924, 173 p.
3. Davydov A. Yu. Izvestiya Rossiyskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. A. I. Gertsena [Proceedings of The Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia]. 2014, no. 164, pp. 44–52.
4. Meerovich M. G. Nakazanie zhilishchem: zhilishchnaya politika v SSSR kak sredstvo upravleniya lyud'mi (1917–1937 gody) [Housing punishment: housing policy in the USSR as a method of managing people]. Moscow: Rossiyskaya politicheskaya entsiklopediya (ROSSPEN), 2008, 303 p.
5. Strokin S. I. Mezhdunarodnyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy zhurnal [International Scientific and researching journal]. 2016, no. 8, pp. 161–163.
6. Petrov M. Kommunal'nyy rabotnik [Municipal worker]. 1922, no. 7, pp. 30–32.
7. Gosudarstvennyy arkhiv Rossiyskoy Federatsii (GARF) [State Archive of the Russian Federation]. F. R-4041. Op. 1. D. 2.
8. Biblioteka normativno-pravovykh aktov SSSR [Library of normative legal acts of the USSR]. Available at: http://www.libussr.ru/doc_ussr/ussr_2129.htm (accessed Jul. 17, 2016).
9. Gosudarstvennyy arkhiv Penzenskoy oblasti (GAPO) [State Archive of Penza region]. F. R-877. Op. 1. D. 503.
10. GAPO. F. R-877. Op. 1. D. 609.
11. GAPO. F. R-453. Op. 1. D. 19.
12. GAPO. F. R-453. Op. 1. D. 9.
13. GAPO. F. R-877. Op. 1. D. 585.
14. Ivanov A. V. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Gumanitarnye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Humanities]. 2010, no. 1 (13), pp. 32–39.
15. Makarenko A. P. Teoriya i istoriya kooperativnogo dvizheniya [Theory and history of the cooperative movement]. Moscow: Marketing, 2002, 328 p.
16. Gimadrislamova O. R. Vestnik Permskogo universiteta. Yuridicheskie nauki [Bulletin of Perm State University. Juridical sciences]. 2008, no. 2, pp. 41–49.